To sum this lure up in one word, phantasmagoric. ZAGFLASH does not have a standard action, instead it can be used to create the action that the angler desires.
• On a straight retrieve the lure wobbles irregularly with a suppressed action.
• On a light twitch with slack line it produces a dog walk action and flashing appeal.
• On jerk, the lure wiggles violently for maximum flashing appeal.
• On stop, the lure falls slightly head first with a wobbling back.
• When switching action the lure quickly adjusts for continuous appeal.
By using these different actions, the angler can create a lifelike lure that continuously appeals to target sea bass.